The pandemic has forced everyone from businesses to educators to utilize an online platform to replace face-to-face engagement. Whether you want to hold a sales call, a product demo, an internal team meeting, a product development discussion or even an executive board meeting, online video conferencing combines the intimacy and impact of face-to-face meetings with the cost savings, flexibility and convenience of online team collaboration.
Some providers have an expert team of professionals in-house that can handle every facet of your meeting – from preparation to management – so you can focus on your business and not your technology.
Online meetings tools are very easy to use and can be branded to your look and feel. Some providers offer integrations with premiere partners. And, it’s important that they offer the highest levels of resiliency possible to ensure service continuity, privacy and security.
Important Features to Consider
- Number of participants they support
- Desktop/application sharing
- One-click publishing of Microsoft® PowerPoint®,Word or Excel files
- Control passing
- Web tours
- Advance reservation required
- File transfers, slide annotations & more
- Record & playback
- Public and private chat
- Instant polling
- File transfer
- 128-bit AES Encryption over SSL (Option)
- Fully customizable session settings
- Web-based access
- Microsoft Outlook Integration
- Password protection
- Firewall and proxy server friendly